Hey guys :) How are you guys ? Are you alright ? Hope you alright ! Today, I wanna share something with you guys about BETRAYER ! Wanna hear it ? Sure ? Okay.. I'll tell you now.. This story happen about 1 years ago in form 1..there's one boy that I said he was my best friend. We met at our school...we're same class...he's a nice guy actually for me...everybody know him just because of me..we're happy be friend together..but, after 6 month had past away, I start confuse with what happen to me and him friend relationship...you know why ? cause some of my secret that I've shared to him...somebody know it already..and I think he told them...do you think like that too ? He start don't wanna talk with me...when I ask him something he said me LOSER...but, I just patient...but, after 1 month through it ! I can't anymore ! I'm sick of his attitude ! I'm sick of what he told everybody ! So, after I investigate about him for 1 week... I start realize that he had betrayed me for three times already but I don't realize it ! After I know all about it, I just give him a smile..and give him a kiss at his cheek..for what you angry ? for what you sad ? It just a simple mistake..everybody can be a BETRAYER..but, sorry honey bee.. I'm not a BETRAYER. . I always loyal with other people...so, please guys...be loyal with other people...don't betray them..do you guys know why ? Cause it feels very hurt...so, guys..my story just until here..thanks for hear my story.. :) bye. .take care.. GBU.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment