Sunday, 24 June 2012

Arrogant ! Selfish ! Idiot !


Hey guys. Today I wanna share something about someone (Capital "B"). Hey dear. Should I told your name ? Wanna be famous ? Okay ! Is your name called Bagus Hermanto ? Oh really ? "Good" in Malay word is "Baik" right ? Ahaha ! But, your name not so true like what your name meant. So, all of your sweet word just a fake ! You lie all about it ! Ahaha ! Who care's ?! Hey dude, you think you handsome ? No ! You think you good ? No ! You think you rich ? No ! There's nothing in you ! You such as ARROGANT ! SELFISH ! STUPID ! POOR ! UGLY ! not enough ? Enough ler..later you cry..you want ? You think what I feel ? huh ? You idiot ! What do you think in your brain ? SEX ?! You so obsessed with something call SEX ! So, go to the night club and find some bitch ! And then, you know what to do right ?! Fuck them until you feel enough ! What wrong when someone just late a few minute to take you at the immigration huh ?!?! You think my mommy is what ? Your driver ?!?! Bullshit ! I better kill you with my own hand using a expensive kitchen knife ! Enough ! What the hell with you bitch ! You such as a rubbish ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment